The art of thinking...

The art of thinking...

Monday, August 30, 2010

The day of small beginnings...

Today is the day that I finally put finger to keyboard & decided to do something that I've been meaning to do for a long time...to begin a blog. Perhaps I'm way behind the times & such a thing is 'old hat' now...but here are my reasons for so doing:
- I love writing! It's something I need to work at & I hope that this blog will discipline me in being creative
- I love collecting & telling stories - I think most people like a good story, and I think I've got lots to tell
- I live in a wonderful country - Czech Republic - which has some interesting differences, which I hope to be able to relate
Time is short at this moment - I'm off to see 'Inception' for the 2nd time :-) A fascinating film with some deep themes...but this is the beginning - a small one, but like all ventures, we have to begin somewhere. This is the first footprint on the cybersand of an unknown beach I have found myself on...so, let's see where it goes ;-)

Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher SGO

Teacher SGO