The art of thinking...

The art of thinking...

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bits and pieces....

Some bits and pieces from today...snippets, we call them ;-)


One student told me they'd read the beginning of this blog (which began in August 2010, so it's been going 4 years now!), and watched 'Inception' because of my recommendation...and they were not disappointed. 


Today was a day for nicknames...I met Domez, Koukalkola (who could easily have become Koukalkoolabear :-)!!), my old friend Tykev (who is too clever for all of her classmates), and Kollme Maybe ;-) 

I had surprise gift - a box of home-made chocolates!! Awesome, and very scrummy!! :-)

Thursday is my longest day, and at the end of it, I felt quite tired. After 2 months of holidays, I'm reminded that it's just as hard for teachers to get back into the groove as it is for students ;-)


One student decided to 'jump ship' from the History seminar to the English one. 
One seminar was enough to convince him ;-) However, it now puts the group up to 19 (mixed levels too), which is too high a number for a conversation group....but it's not my choice to do the seminars like that :-(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher SGO

Teacher SGO