The art of thinking...

The art of thinking...

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Look-a-likes :-)

Today I had my first lessons :-)
I feel like a lion that has been caged for a long time, finally free at last to roam and devour Czech speaking students...only those who speak English can survive! :-)

In one seminar, I was talking with a student, and she mentioned her boyfriend, who happens to be an ex-student...actually, this one ;-)
(Habil, also known as 'Superman' ;-) )
It reminded me that during the World Cup in the summer, I was struck by Habil's resemblance to this man:
(Luis 'Jaws' Saurez)

Or maybe it's just me... ;-)
However, that also reminded me of some other look-a-likes...like this one:
(Marek Pelcl)                                                            (Captain Black - from 'Captain Scarlet)

Or maybe this one reminds students of someone?

Perhaps you know some too?
So, beware...I've got my eye on you! ;-) And maybe I remind you of someone...? If so, I'd be happy if you let me know...


1 comment:

  1. Is there something like sound-a-likes as well? Your voice always reminded me of Don Airey's voice :D But it's probably something typically British (I mean that big, loud, distinctive) voice, isn't it? I hear similar voices at work every now and then and it's always Britons who have that, it's great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Teacher SGO

Teacher SGO