The art of thinking...

The art of thinking...

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Stories to tell :-)

Well, when the new school year began, I had every intention of writing regularly & giving some insights into the life of an English teacher at SGO in this momentous year...the year of our expansion. The year when we put another notch on our prestigious belt :-) Just hope we don't become flabby :-) !!
But then lessons began, lesson plans had to be done, essays began pouring in & needed to be marked, and before I knew it, we have crept halfway through October and I've written nothing since the first day back!! :-O
It is time to put that right!
I'm just posting this to say - stories are coming!! :-)
Here are some themes: (written mainly to remind myself)
- the honest young man
- why are some teachers so angry?
- methods of punishment
- why I love English Club so much
- teaching about life, and not just about English
- further thoughts about the new building
- to be, or not to be...Czech?
- why I will be out of action for a short time
- and some other stories too :-)

But most of all, I just want to say that I love the work that I do - it continues to be an honour and a privilege, and I'm very thankful for (on the whole) enthusiastic, polite & cooperative students who continue to surprise & encourage me with their creativity :-)
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher SGO

Teacher SGO