The art of thinking...

The art of thinking...

Friday, September 17, 2010

Further adventures in Kaufland...

Yesterday had seemed an uneventful trip, until I got home. I unpacked all the food & when I got to the yoghurts I noticed that one felt a bit lighter...on closer inspection I discovered that the lid had been opened & half of the yoghurt was missing...presumed eaten! OK, my mistake for not checking properly...but the more I think about it, the more bizarre this sitaution seems... It's like someone ate it there & then! They had a discreet little snack (svačinka), & then closed it back up to make it look like it was untouched. I wonder what other food has been tampered with there?? No...maybe I won't go down that road! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Was it a strawbery yoghurt? HE was smiling at me and i was a little hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew, no!!! A blueberry one!! So that means I have to be careful with the strawberry ones now! :-o

    ReplyDelete

Teacher SGO

Teacher SGO