The art of thinking...

The art of thinking...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Been a while since I wrote...

Sometimes life just gets so busy & plain overtakes you. The desire to write is squeezed out by too many things happening, and then when a gap comes to write about it, the need to reflect, rest & just do other things further presses in on the creative side...
I have so many things to write about - but I'm just logging in today, as I near the end of 2 weeks of rather stressful & even emotional examining, to say that I am still here & that I haven't forgotten that I need to get all of this stuff out of me...perhaps a big splurge will come sometime next week? :-)
In the past few months, I've had some pains which ended up with my gall bladder being taken out & some unusual stones as a momento...then time to recuperate which coincided with a glorious spring, which also coincided with the acquisition of a telescope & new digital camera (to further us along the road of amateur bird watchers!).
Then on my return, some of my classes came to an end as they neared their 'holy week' preparation for the Maturita - the school leaving exam...a fun time, but also tinged with sadness...but it happens each year. I'm not sure that I ever get used to it, but it's a fact of my life that I live with for now.
Now the exams - the drama and nerves and success and failure...not to mention the stress and pressure for the teachers using the new State Exams (which I will post about another time...) - yes, at this moment, I feel quite tired, and a bit numb...I think I prefer to teach than examine. I can't wait to get back in with a class of students :-)
After this week, a little over 5 weeks to go and then the long summer holidays begin! Something to look forward to...but in the meantime, a lot to reflect on.
Be patient, dear readers & followers....something is coming on this blog...I promise ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher SGO

Teacher SGO