The art of thinking...

The art of thinking...

Friday, May 27, 2011

Take Away Dog ;-)

OK, this story IS true! It is highly unusual, and for me, amusing...and I have this story verified on 2 counts! :-)
My wife's doctor has a friend who wanted a chihuahua and so she contacted someone who breeds them and got one for about 7,000kc. They had to travel to get it. On the way back, they stopped off at a petrol station to refill & whilst hubby was doing that, the wife took the dog out of the car for a little stretch on the nearby grass...just then, a bird of prey (probably a goshawk, maybe a peregrine) swooped down and carried off the dog - and there was 7,000kc flying off into the distance! A new angle on take-away food :-)
During one of my seminars, one student was telling me a story about a good friend of his who is a 'business entrepreneur' - the kind of young man who is always dreaming up new schemes to make money. He invested in chihuahuas and bred them...and his friend told him this very same story!
Therefore, I am convinced that this story is true! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher SGO

Teacher SGO