The art of thinking...

The art of thinking...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Guess who's coming to dinner?

A funny & true story...
My mother told me that she'd been speaking with one of her neighbours whose son kept a pet boa constrictor...(as one does ;-)). He'd been to see the vet because the snake had stopped eating for about 2-3 weeks, and he thought it was dying. The vet looked at the snake and asked the man where he kept the snake. "In my bedroom." "Well," said the vet "I'm sorry to inform you that you'll have to move the snake somewhere else. You see, you are its next meal!" Apparently, when a boa fancies a big meal, it starves itself to make room for it! If the guy hadn't checked it out with the vet, he could easily have been breakfast...dinner...and supper! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure this is a true story? I remember that someone told me it as a joke...
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, my Mom said she knows the woman's son...I'll check it out, but there can be so many 'urban legends' these days...just like the hamster story which I'm looking into!

    ReplyDelete

Teacher SGO

Teacher SGO