The art of thinking...

The art of thinking...

Friday, March 7, 2014

Even teachers can be taught

One of the great things about my job is when a student can teach me something. Some teachers, sadly, live under the illusion that they are the source of all knowledge on any given topic. That is not my case. Even at my age, I love to learn. And this week, one of my students educated me and introduced me to the unusual world of 'Extreme Ironing'!! Does such a thing exist? Well, a simple search on the internet, such as typing in 'extreme ironing pictures' will lead you to wonderful images like these:



As you can see, there is a whole world of insanity, still waiting to be explored :-)

So...there is the challenge...can extreme ironing be done at SGO? :-) 
Challenge accepted...anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher SGO

Teacher SGO