The art of thinking...

The art of thinking...

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

An original essay :-)


A few weeks ago, I set an assignment for one class in order to close their marks - they were to write an essay on laziness ;-) - to express their thoughts and opinions on the topic, and to share some personal experiences with the subject.

I had some excellent and interesting and very readable replies...but I have never received an essay like this one, that you see in the picture! :-) Anna was so lazy that she hadn't even taken any writing paper with her on a trip to (or from?) Prague...however, she improvised and used the serviette that Regio-Jet kindly supply with the free coffee/drink etc. And so I got my essay, neatly wrapped in a small plastic bag, but sadly without the thin wooden sticks that are used to stir the coffee.

This was a first...but where will it end? Leo-Express toilet paper?
Well, I guess this is what you get when you encourage creativity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher SGO

Teacher SGO